There are 4 types of underwater treasure: corals, shipwrecks,historic remains and one click salvage.
Salvage will requires different amount of gold depending on which area you are going to salvage.
Different salvage offers different number of prizes:
- Corals salvage require 10 gold or 1 salvage rope.
- Underwater shipwreck salvage 10 times at 1 click. It will cosume 100 gold or 10 salvage ropes. The rewards are the same.
- Underwater relics salvage 50 times at 1 click. It will cosume 500 gold or 50 salvage ropes. The rewards are the same.
'The rewards change every n'ow and then, these are the current rewards:
One click salvage lets u salvage any amount u want by filling in a number, this will consume ropes or gold.
Besides shells, players can also get training potion, EXP card, silver card, call-up items and chests.
Rules for Salvage:
- No promt warning when clicking any of the Corals, Shipwreck or Relics salvage method.
- Clicking on Corals will consume 10 Gold if you don't have any Salvage Rope.
- Clicking Underwater Shipwreck will consume 10 Salvage Ropes.
- Failure to have 10 Salvage Ropes will have your Salvage Ropes and Gold consumed simultaneously to make a total of 10 Salvage Ropes (keeping in mind that 1 Salvage Rope equals 10G).
- Clicking Underwater Relics will consume 50 Salvage Ropes.
- Failure to have 50 Salvage Ropes will have your Salvage Ropes and Gold consumed simultaneously to make a total of 50 Salvage Ropes (keeping in mind that 1 Salvage Rope equals 50G).
- e.g On Hand: 10 Salvage Ropes, 1000 Gold. Clicking on Underwater Relics will consume 10 Salvage Ropes and 400G.
- Salvage will not be carried out if there is insufficient Salvage Ropes or Gold.