Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Sailing Bonus||HP +20%|
"Blackbeard Pirates' navigator. He can fly with the wings on his back."
Lafitte is one of the best crew in AB to have...don't be fooled by his S rank.
Max Stats (S)
Max Stats (SS)
|[Monomer] Deals 300% magic damage to a single target. Can critical hit. Restores 100 Fury on hit. Damage increases with INT.|
|[Monomer] Deals 400% magic damage to a single target. Can critical hit. Restores 100 Fury on hit. Damage increases with INT.|
Increase his Magical Attack by 10%. There is a chance to increase the Critical Rate by 5% when being damaged and the effect is stacked until the end of the battle.
- Deals very high single target damage.
- Fury skill can critical hit, dealing high damage and can be further increased by Tactics passive.
- Fury skill will recover 100 Fury on hit, allowing him to use his Fury skill every round.
- Good Devil Fruit. (+10% MATK is huge, even if the second effect is kinda weak.)
- Fury skill can be dodged - dealing no damage and not recovering Fury.
- Fury skill can be blocked - dealing low damage but still recovering Fury.
- As being supposed to have high Fury each turn, he can be countered quite easily by fury controllers like Jinbei or Kizaru.
- Rapidly falls behind without proper developing and equipment:
- Fury skill does not cause any status effects (buffs/debuffs);
- Fury skill deals percentaged damage only;
- Fury skill deals low damage when not critical hit.
- As relying on critical hit:
- Have to use 120 set (black moon) for maximum effectiveness and cannot take 140 set (shiny);
- An opponent enhanced warship and shiny set (both increasing anti-crit) reduces his effectiveness.
- Shelter of Gods (primary) + Tactics (secondary)
- Tactics (primary) + Flame Power (secondary)
- alternative passives when having a crew with debuff removal, recommend when having 2 or more.
|East Blue Bar|
|South Blue Bar|
|West Blue Bar|
|North Blue Bar|
|All Blue 2|