"Cotton Candy Lover" Chopper
|Special Skill||Dancing Blossom|
|Secondary Job||Bomb Loader|
|Sailing Bonus||Attack Speed +25%|
"Doctor of the Straw Hat Pirates,user of Human-Human Fruit. He's been studying medicine with Dr. Kureha on Drum Island and dreams of finding a medicine that can heal every illness."
Chopper is one of the best doctor in this game, he can be recruited from the All Blue.
Max Stats (SS)
|[AOE]Heal 10% of individual max hp for 2 turns, and recover 100 fury of a random crew. Heal increase according to the int stat. (max int can heal 34%).|
Note: The heal is not immediately during chopper's turn. It will add a buff on every crews. The heal take effect on every crews turn.
Heal % = 10% + (base m.atk) / 1000
While this is the correct way to calculate Chopper's heal per turn, it is easier to just watch a battle and divide the amount of hp healed during a turn and divide it by the total hp of the crew it healed.
At level 130 with Maxed int, Chopper will heal 34.27% per turn.
The base m.atk is without aptitude, gear, shadow or warship bonus. For more info to find the base m.atk check the Formulas page
Increase his Intelligence by 5%. Normal Attack has the chance to Stun the Target for 1 round
- Highest heal among all doctors.
- Heal for 2 consecutive turns
- Recover 100 fury of a random crew
- Upgraded skill heals the crew instantly while still giving the healing buff for two turns.
- Heal buff can be removed by Kuma and upgraded Robin's skill.
- Does not heals immediately, unless upgraded.
- Healing buff is not very effective when facing high single target opponent, such as Zoro, DoFlamingo, Van Augur and Law.
- Holy Counter or any other Aura skill.
|East Blue Bar|
|South Blue Bar|
|West Blue Bar|
|North Blue Bar|
|All Blue 2|