Cabaji the Acrobat
|Special Skill||Hollow Moon Chop|
|Location||East Blue Bar|
|Secondary Job||Chief Mate|
|Sailing Bonus||Sailing Speed +2%|
"Second mate of the Buggy Pirates. He has a unique hairstyle that covers half of his face and wears a scarf that covers the lower portion of his face. Cabaji fights with a combination of swordplay and acrobatics, rides an unicycle and likes to use various props to attack."
Cabaji is a recommended crew to have at low level as he 100% to stun an enemy.
|File:Skill Cabaji.jpeg||Hollow Moon Chop|
|[Monomer] Attack a single enemy, inflict 200% physical damage and stun the enemy one turn. In the meanwhile, it will inflict 50% physical damage to enemies nearby and reduce their speed by 10% for one turn.|
Normal Attack has chance to deal 1.5 times the damage
- Has a skill with 100% chance to stun for 1 turn.
- Very highspeed for a swordman at Level 15 bar.
- High skill damage.
- Slows the opponent by 10% for 1 turn.
- Attacks enemies near target.
- Very low strength and health make it quite hard to be useful beyond level 50.
- Very low defense for a swordsman.
- Low damage to enemies near target.
- Mirror Soul (Optional)
- Stout (Optional)
- Warlord's Power (Optional)
|East Blue Bar|
|South Blue Bar|
|West Blue Bar|
|North Blue Bar|
|All Blue 2|